Make sure you are standing in an easy, natural stance. Do not tense or "brace up".
return to the Tail suit ordering page
- Exact Height measurement: This measurement is from the top of your head to
the floor, without shoes.
- All round chest measurement: Take the tape measure around the body and
take the largest measurement in Zone 1 (as shown)
- Waist measurement, easy: Take the tape measure around the waist and
record an easy measure in Zone 2 (as shown). Do NOT pull the tape tight.
- Seat measurement: Record the largest measurement in Zone 3 (as shown)
- Inside leg measurement: Part the legs and place the top of the tape as high
into the crotch as possible and measure to the floor.
- You may add also the length of sleeve for better fit.